Job ID: EB-1809355236
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Our client, a dynamic, fast-growing leader in the CPG space, is seeking a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing healthcare marketing strategy and implementation, by developing programs to gain branded recommendations through healthcare professionals, and motivate consumers to use their products for health benefits.
In this role, the Marketing Manager will lead the communication strategy and tactical plan to gain healthcare professional recommendations and consumer product adoption, media and PR plan, e-mail communication implementation, communications related to scientific studies, and build partnerships and implement programs with healthcare professional organizations.
• Strategic and tactical planning
• Campaign development and implementation
• Develop marketing and product communications
• Market segmentation and market research
• Agency leadership
• Partner with healthcare professional organizations to implement programs
• Trade organization leadership and participation
• Budget management
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years marketing experience with a manufacturer of health products, ideally for a food or nutrition product that supports health management goals
• Experience in planning and implementing marketing programming with professional organizations, leading brand defense initiatives, and leveraging scientific studies to advance position of brand or product
• Experience in market research
• Ability to write creative briefs for agency partners
• Solid knowledge of analytics and experience setting and tracking KPIs
• Ability to communicate strategic plan and accomplishments to support retail sales team
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. http://www.brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.