Position: Integrations Project Manager Duration: 3-6 Months Work Location: On-site Hybrid or Remote Start Date: ASAP
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 10+ years of progressive experience including some experience at the Controller, Director of Shared Service, VP or similar level
• Direct experience integrating Accounts Receivable and Cash Application functions from multiple acquisitions (legacy companies) into one Shared Service function, within a company with at least $300M in annual revenue
• Direct experience scoping a project and developing a plan (including benchmarks/KPIs) to ensure that all cash from legacy accounts is properly applied to the correct customer account and invoice and/or following up with customers to resolve discrepancies
• Direct experience managing a team of AR/Cash Applications Associates performing the work of cleaning up account discrepancies, including unapplied and/or misapplied cash
• Experience consulting on multiple similar projects of size, scale, and complexity
• NetSuite experience
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.