Job ID: EB-1208949947 Category: Analytics, Data Science & Data Gov. Location: Remote, TX
If you are a Senior Full Stack Developer seeking a stellar growth opportunity look no further. Our client in the Galleria area is known for cutting edge technology, flexible work environment, and amazing culture. They are adding a tenured, energetic, Lead full-stack Senior Software Engineer/Developer to their dynamic team. This role will be the senior team member performing cloud development, supporting in-house software systems, and designing, developing, and implementing new applications, features, and functionality.
Qualified candidates must have excellent experience with cloud development (preferably Azure) , strong experience with .Net / .Net core, and a working knowledge of either Angular, React, or Typescript.
What you bring to the table:
• Senior .NET / .NET Core skills
• Excellent experience with SQL Server, exposure to No SQL and other data architectures
• Intermediate to Senior in Front-End concepts
• An intimate understanding of the modern build systems like NodeJS
• Senior experience with Git and CI/CD pipelines, preferably Azure DevOps
• Senior cloud development skills – understand the common cloud services relevant to development and Infrastructure as Code, cloud networking basics, security in a cloud environment.
• Solid understanding of the Microsoft 365 stack
• Strong work ethic, self-managed, results oriented, curious, process oriented
This is a direct hire role offering excellent compensation, bonus, and benefits. Remote work schedule.
**** Sponsorship is not available at this time ****
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.