Date Posted: 2021-08-22
Job ID: EB-1498533976
Category: Private Equity
Our client is one of the largest and highly regarded multi-site radiology center platforms in the US and is backed by a leading private equity firm. The company provides diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services intended for hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare organizations. The company offers short and long-term MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and CT (computed tomography) mobile diagnostic imaging services through imaging centers, ambulatory surgery centers and mobile imaging systems. The company has been operating for 40 years and to date has 400+ radiologists with a combination of medical practices and surgical centers across the US. The Company continues to look to expand both within their markets and beyond into contiguous markets via logical add-on acquisitions, De Novos, and hospital partnerships.
The M&A Associate/Manager will play an integral role in helping drive the Company’s future growth through continued industry consolidation. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of professional experience in M&A in investment banking, corporate development roles or private equity. This position will be remote.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working directly with the SVP of Business Development to fully evaluate acquisition and partnership opportunities, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
• Help develop/maintain all systems related to the M&A functionality of the business, including CRMs, and Project/Practice Management tools
• Proactive market and industry research to help identify and analyze potential targets for acquisition, both addon and platform
• In depth financial modeling analysis of targets
• Close interaction with their Integrations and Operations departments to ensure appropriate preparation for, and execution of, acquisitions
• Support of marketing initiatives to enhance the pipeline of future opportunities
• Work directly with private equity firm to close each transaction and monitor post-acquisition performance
• Various ad hoc projects to assist in all Corporate Development initiatives
• Energy/Drive/Tenacity: Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level. Consistent reward of passionately striving to achieve results. Conveys strong need to win. Reputation for not giving up.
• Resourcefulness/Initiative: Passionately finds ways over, around or through barriers to success. Achieves results despite lack of resources. Goes beyond the call of duty. Shows bias for action. A results-oriented “doer.”
• Strategic Skills: Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends. Comprehends the big picture
• Judgement/Decision: Consistent logic, rationality and objectivity in decision making. Neither indecisive nor hip-shooter.
• Team Player: Reaches out to peers. Overcomes we-they. Approachable. Leads peers to do what is best for company.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
• 2-4 years of experience in a role with significant exposure to M&A investment investment banking, deal advisory, or private equity
• Exceptional financial modeling capabilities and well versed in the M&A transaction process
• Strong work ethic and exceptional performance in everything they do
• Partner in supporting senior leadership and private equity sponsor in driving the overall investment strategy
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include: Private Equity & Corporate Finance; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Private Equity & Corporate Finance practice conducts searches for leading private equity firms, portfolio companies, investment banks, and fortune companies across the nation. Some examples of searches include the following:
• Pre and Post MBA private equity deal team professionals
• Private equity portfolio company C-level through Manager finance and operations
• Sell and Buy Side investment banking firms
• Fortune company corporate development, strategy and finance
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.