Date Posted: 2021-09-28
Job ID: EB-1155835003
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Remote, United States
Machine Learning Software Engineer
100% Remote Option
120-145K + 5% Bonus
Currently seeking a high performing Machine Learning Software Engineer that will fill a key role in designing & developing new AI & ML capabilities across our client’s software product portfolio. This role will have a high level of autonomy. We want someone with a professional curiosity and an eagerness to deliver differentiated solutions to our client’s target markets.
- Participate in the design & development of AI & ML capabilities across our product portfolio.
- Lead research initiatives & maintain a strong awareness of industry trends in AI & ML that will facilitate the design of forward-thinking capabilities.
- Serve as a solution expert when working with customers & demonstrate an ability to translate their needs into clear use cases, requirements, & designs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to continuously identify opportunities for innovation & support the Marketing, Technical Support, Sales, and Training teams, as well as other internal departments as needed.
- BS Degree (MS or PhD preferred) in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
- High working knowledge of C++ & Python or R a must.
- Experience building scalable & performant applications.
- Experience in the following is desirable:
- Experience in software development, design, or product management.
- Familiarity with cloud platform technologies such as Microsoft Azure (preferred), or AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience with source control systems such as Team Foundation Server or Git.
- Experience using an agile development process.
- Ability to write & maintain unit tests & familiarity with testing frameworks such as NUnit, Google C++ test framework, Jest a plus but not required.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Information Technology; Consumer Products, CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Technology Practice has deep expertise understanding how technology executives drive business performance. We have placed mid to senior level talent including CIOs, CTOs, and leaders in Development, Infrastructure, Data Management and E-Commerce.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.