Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Job ID: EB-9649687500
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Boston, MA
Our client, a world-renowned healthcare organization, is looking for an Analytics leader with healthcare experience. You will be part of a strategic initiative to enable the transformation of data into insights and actionable information for the research, operational, clinical, and business departments across the organization.
The Manager Business Intelligence & Analytics will be responsible for managing and building a team in the delivery of the analytics portfolio for a subset of business units. You will collaborate with executive leaders to identify, prioritize, and implement opportunities through the delivery of analytics insights.
This individual is responsible and accountable for the timely and effective delivery of program goals by leading a prioritization process within each business area, ensuring appropriate data stewardship, providing excellent customer service, and designing and deploying effective training. This position works closely with other Leads to ensure coordination and consistent deployment of the program. In addition, this position will collaborate with other functions within the Department of Informatics & Analytics, such as data science, architecture, software engineering, and the Enterprise Data Warehouse, in order to deliver high-value solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (finance, accounting, business, science, technology, engineering, mathematics) required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience, with at least 5 years of experience in business intelligence or analytics in a healthcare setting.
- 3+ years of direct people management experience.
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytics to influence strategic business decisions.
- Hands-on expertise in business intelligence reporting (Tableau, Power BI, other) and querying techniques (SQL, SAS, STATA, other). Tableau experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Experience interacting with and supporting executive-level clients.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple complex projects concurrently from inception to completion.
- Knowledge of Epic and the Clarity data model for clinical highly preferred. Knowledge of Epic reporting applications. Certifications a plus
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.