Date Posted: 2021-10-27
Job ID: EB-1802808884
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Orlando, FL
Manager Marketing Analytics
Orlando, FL (client onsite)
100 to 120K (max) + Small Bonus
Small Lump Sum Relocation Assistance
As a Manager Marketing Analytics, you’ll have the following roles & responsibilities:
- Lead communications with our clients to grow all aspects of an engagement
- Work directly with clients across SVPs, Directors across Strategy, Consumer Insights, Brand, Marketing & Finance Teams based on projects being worked on, act as an extension of client teams
- Support clients with marketing & consulting frameworks, analytics & data analysis using data from Brand Health, Segmentations, Digital, Social, CSAT, Sales, Finance, other client data available
- Stay updated on client challenges, competitors & overall industry trends/movement/changes, in order to understand client context & business requirements, to ensure analysis needs are met & in line with client objectives.
Project & Analysis Execution:
- Familiarize well on client specific datasets & frameworks, business needs
- Identify client business problems, requirements & ensure these are converted into appropriate briefs & built into appropriate analytical solutions to generate insights
- Present solutions to clients through clear & compelling storytelling to help them make business decisions (Analyses range from simple reporting to heavy storytelling; analysis including Competitive strategy, Business Planning, Opportunity identification, Optimizations, to more complex statistical work like Growth decomposition, Driver Analysis, Price Elasticity, Clustering etc.)
- Improve existing processes & create new ones to ensure smooth, quality project delivery with offshore, & ensure high client satisfaction with best-in-class project delivery
Ideation & NBD:
- Identify & capitalize on opportunities to pitch new ideas & proposals across existing clients & build relationships with new client to grow client base. Partner with offshore, Pre-Sales & other stakeholders on this effort.
- Build upon established client relationships & showcase our portfolio of products & services to provide all-inclusive data & analytics solutions to clients. Play a continuous BD role to sense & build opportunities & generate additional projects.
- Work with the offshore team to ensure all client deliverables exceed client expectations on scope, speed & quality. Gather & pass client inputs, feedback, perspectives & thinking to the offshore team for overall project improvements
- Improve existing & create new processes with offshore team to ensure smooth, best-in-class project delivery & high client satisfaction
- Deliver the agreed Revenue Targets for the account & pre-empt any foreseen challenges & work towards solving them
- Manage the account health, track revenue, raise invoices & ensure payment follow ups are on time as per requirements by working with Offshore, Finance & Client teams.
To succeed, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Marketing or Business (Masters a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Analysis or Business Analytics
- Excellent marketing domain knowledge & understanding, particularly in the restaurant, hospitality or retail domains
- Proficient in Excel, PPT, SPSS, SQL & R knowledge would be a plus
- Strong client management skills & prior experience managing client communication & engagements
- Experience in converting client requirements to briefs & willing to continuously coordinate with offshore teams in India to create easy to understand solutions to address client needs
- In-depth understanding of Marketing Research & other syndicated datasets
- Comfort in proposing/presenting to marketing &/or insights audiences
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.