Date Posted: 2021-08-02
Job ID: EB-1481836929
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Toronto, ON
Manager of Data Engineering
110-120K + small bonus
No remote option
No relocation assistance
The Manager will be responsible for:
• Providing analytics solutions to influence decision-making at senior levels of the client organization. Interacting with various senior business stakeholders to understand the objective of business initiatives and provide solutions.
• Solving unstructured business questions with actionable solutions by leveraging data & analytics including:
• Provide solution to business analysis through unstructured data across different systems
• Integrate data from multiple data sets into one database system to streamline information
• Design reports to show information about specific Business questions
• Prioritizing analytical requests and projects from client, developing a project delivery schedule with detailed tasks and managing deliverable quality
• Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics
The successful candidate will:
• At least 2-5+ years of experience in delivering advanced analytics solutions / services to clients
• Expert in SQL and Big data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, SQL Server
• Expert with Microsoft Office suites
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Experience of working with client tech team for deployment is very helpful
• Hands on experience of managing project through project management tool like JIRA
• Knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
• Good Analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to engage with the client stakeholders to understand business problems, ideate & converge on solution/approach and develop analytical solutions
• Ability to work with global teams and communicate effectively. Prior experience handing client engagement through on-site, offshore model.
• Bachelors (Master preferred) in Engineering, Business Analytics, MIS, Data Science, Statistics, or related quantitative field
Software engineer with willingness of working on Data Analytics is welcome
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.