Job ID: EB-6263621554 Category: Sales and Marketing Location: Denver OR El Segundo, CO OR CA
The Manager, Social Media is an integral role and reports to the Director, PR & Social Media. This individual is responsible for driving social media growth, engagement, and strategizing dynamic content for the a flagship brand. This role will create and manage the social media content strategy, publishing, community management, and reporting of all social media platforms. Additionally, the Manager, Social Media is responsible for the influencer marketing strategy and implementation, and analytics and measurement of all campaigns. They will drive the growth and engagement of the social media communities, while ensuring the voice, creative, and messaging is on brand.
• Create and manage the social media content strategy, including monthly content calendars and all social media content to reach business objectives
• Partner with Creative Services on the creation of all assets; Provide concepts and direction, and route all content for necessary approvals
• Design and execute social media strategies for a wide range of promotional campaigns, contests, product launches, and marketing / sales initiatives
• Create unique content featuring success stories; Drive procurement for these stories as PR opportunities
• Proactively monitor and respond to questions / comments from community members and potential consumers on social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube
• Create and execute Tik Tok strategy as a newer and developing channel
• Collaborate with Legal & Nutrition to develop the legal language for all terms and conditions on contests and giveaways
• Partner with Sales and eCommerce to create retail promotions and indicate where products are sold
• Utilize reporting tools to deliver analytics reports; Generate a robust monthly update to management
• Manage all paid media strategy with organic boosting; Manage budget and all campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager
• Identify pop culture moments where the brand can participate; Indicate emerging trends in social media
• Procure influencers and brand evangelists to represent the Atkins brand with authentic content; Drive brand awareness and product sales
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to create influencer campaigns with retail influencers to promote new products and achieve business objectives
• Continually refresh the influencer strategy while aligning with business objectives
• Manage all reporting / metrics of influencer campaigns
• Observe best practices and new trends in the evolving landscape
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
• Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
• Working knowledge of image editing (i.e., Photoshop)
• Solid Project Management skills
• Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills (i.e., writing, listening, and presentation skills)
• Outstanding computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
• Ability to source and summarize applicable data; Track and synthesize information coming in from various sources
• Strong analytical skills, pragmatic problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Independent thinker; Self-motivated with a desire to make an impact
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields, required; Emphasis in Marketing, Communications or Advertising, preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Social Media Community Management and Content Strategy
• Admin experience with all social media platforms and community management, video, and photos within each platform; Expert and working knowledge of Social Media
• Experience of Managing Ads Manager and Social Media Publishing and reporting / analytics tools; Strong understanding of consumer data ** Work is performed in a fast-paced office environment and may be stressful at times. Work may require sitting for long periods of time; requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, calculator, telephone, copier and fax machine and scanner.
ABOUT SIMPLY GOOD FOODS Simply Good Foods USA, Inc. is an operating affiliate of The Simply Good Foods Company (Nasdaq: SMPL) (“Simply Good Foods”). Simply Good Foods aims to lead the nutritious snacking movement with trusted brands that offer a variety of convenient, innovative, great-tasting, better-for-you snacks and meal replacements. Our nutritious snacking platform consists of mission-driven brands, including Atkins® and Quest®, that enable consumers to meet their nutritional goals and fuel their healthy lifestyles. Our approach to nutrition has the potential to change lives and we’re looking for great people to join our team who are committed to providing people a more nutritious way to eat. Simply Good Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for our employees. We recognize that everyone is unique and believe that we should all have equal access to opportunities with organizations that embrace our differences and value the ideas, thoughts, and perspectives we each have to offer. At Simply, we are committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce that infuses equity and belonging throughout our culture and business practices. COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: The health, satisfaction and security of our employees and their families are important to us and an important part of reaching our organization’s goals. We offer a total rewards package that includes valuable and competitive compensation and benefit plans. These programs reflect our commitment to attracting and retaining top talent and keeping our staff healthy and secure. The compensation available for this role includes base salary, and an annual short-term bonus. All incentive plans are subject to management and Board of Directors discretion. The projected annual base salary range for this role is: $85,000 to $105,000 The annual short-term incentive target for this role is: 15% of your annual base salary We understand that each employee’s situation is unique, and so it is our intent to offer an overall benefits package that can be shaped and molded by each employee to fit his or her family’s needs. Our current benefits package, which is available to all full-time employees and their eligible dependents, includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, savings accounts, life and disability coverage, and other voluntary benefits. We also offer time off benefits including vacation time, flexible vacation for exempt positions, sick leave, and parental leave. Please note, however, that Simply Good Foods Company, in its sole discretion, may modify the above benefits package.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.