Date Posted: 2021-03-26
Job ID: EB-3640073234
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: 100% Remote Option, West Coast
Marketing Mix Modeling Manager
100% Remote Option from West Coast
140-165K + 15% Bonus
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast growing & dynamic team? Are you passionate about data & analytics & the impact it can have within a large business? If so, this role may be right for you.
We are looking for an experienced Subject Matter Expert with a proven record of successfully building & supporting data, analytic solutions, & platforms to join us in our evolution. This role will take the lead in designing, implementing & evolving analytics solutions to complex business problems. You will work with a team of data enthusiasts, who are reaching across the Healthcare-IT-aisle to marry medical history with modern marketing technology in order to ease the patient’s way. The Marketing Mix Modeling Manager will be a foremost expert on the patient journey & responsible for delivering insights & recommendations to drive patient loyalty, retention, & acquisition.
You’ll work alongside marketing managers, marketing engineering & architecture, & executives in providing deep thought leadership around measuring the effectiveness & financial outcome all marketing activity & the consumer journey overall. Working as part of the Marketing Platforms Team, the Marketing Mix Modeling Manager must have a broad range of skills & expertise including the ability to manage the analytics product life cycle, understand the capabilities of a variety of different software & cloud-based solutions, establishing & guide measurement best practices, & interpret the measurement needs of the business from discovery through reporting & insight delivery, to maintenance.
You will represent the analytics capabilities of our marketing technology portfolio, answering questions, gathering stakeholder requirements, identifying, & documenting problems to be solved, making recommendations, & transforming business needs into analytics products & artifacts. From day one you’ll need to effectively balance day-to-day business needs with strategic initiatives, provide thought leadership, & manage the execution & delivery of reporting for the marketing function. You will be the principal SME.
This is a senior, highly influential role that requires:
• A self-starter mindset without sacrificing the ability to be collaborative & work well intra & cross functionally.
• Ability to lead & influence a team by example & through mentorship (you won’t directly manage employees but will partner with your executive leader to influence team culture, sustainable engagement, & velocity).
• Commitment to partner with your executive leader to establish & drive a healthcare marketing analytics vision & roadmap that’s best in industry.
• Ability to build an analytics program from the bottom up.
• Experience delivering exceptional, sustainable results throughout their career; even through failure & mistakes. We are looking for a well-rounded, vulnerable, self-aware human who is comfortable talking about how their prior actions have led to impact in the short & long term & how they have learned from their mistakes along the way.
• Strong collaboration & skills of influence; ability to constructively provoke others in order to drive & manage change. Helpful, respectful, collaborative, yet disagreeable when appropriate.
• Innate knowledge of when to resist, when to take a loss, when to remain silent, when to escalate. Someone who thoughtfully adapts to drive towards the best outcome for both people & business.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Analytics, you will play a meaningful high-visibility role to include defining priorities & streamlining the execution of program priorities while maintaining conceptual integrity of deliverables for the team. You will implement rigorous campaign & financial analytics practices & pave the way for future & ongoing growth across a multitude of internal & external partners. You will pave the way for others to join the team under your mentorship.
• Responsible for how analytics systems & functions are defined & interconnected to ensure business, team, & program success.
• Responsibility for the lifecycle of analytics architecture, tools, reporting, & overall program.
• Strong ability to elicit, analyze & communicate business requirements from multiple customers across disparate functions.
• Principal owner for documentation for analytics reporting processes & implementation processes. Develop & promote analytics standards & support the team in developing & maintaining them as the foundation for designing cohesive experiences.
• Combine disparate data from other functions into a cohesive story (testing, personalization, ad performance, CRM, clinical data, etc.).
• Excellent analytical skills. Comfortable seeking out & piecing together fragments of information, extrapolating, recognizing patterns & drawing conclusions from partial data. Think strategically but stay on top of tactical execution. This is a hands-on, in the data role.
• Deep understanding of, & ownership of demand attribution modeling. Sets parameters, understands tradeoffs, & drives maturation. Extensive experience with attribution testing, fractionalized models, & other business approaches for attribution.
• Designs, drives, & exhibits significant influence over the operation & delivery of analytics throughout the enterprise. Exhibits influence over the program & department roadmap. Knows when to resist, when to take a loss, when to remain silent, when to escalate. Thoughtfully adapts to drive towards the best outcome for both people & business. Seeks win-win-win scenarios.
• Lead the creation & management (in partnership with data engineering) of dashboards for trending campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, funnel engagement & consumer value (by acquisition, retention, reactivation). Grow key metrics & reporting around recency, frequency, engagement, & lifetime value of the customer base.
Deep understanding & hands-on experience with CRM, direct marketing measurement, & consumer analytics. Response rate, average order size, segmentation via RFMP or linear & logistic statistical modeling, cannibalization testing, lifetime value, media mix modeling, A/B multi-variate testing & attribution should all be areas in which you have deep experience & expertise.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent quantitative educational experience
• More than 5 to 7+ years’ experience in statistical languages & tools (SQL, Python, R, or SAS)
• More than 5 to 7+ years’ experience in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
• More than 5 to 7+ years’ experience in database Environments (Snowflake, Oracle, etc.)
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Demonstrated analytical skills & data-driven approach
• Effective written communication skills as appropriate for the needs of the needs of the audience
• Excellent collaboration & team building skills
• Effectively manages to project deadlines & escalates issues as appropriate
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Healthcare Experience, clinical analytics, Epic knowledge/certification upon hire
• 4 years Web/Mobile Analytics Tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe, PiwikPro)
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.