Date Posted: 2021-12-01
Job ID: EB-5781979537
Location: Houston, TX
Dynamics professionals, this is a great opportunity for you! Our Houston based client is looking for a Senior resource to join their team!
Qualified candidates must have a strong technical background including excellent business analysis and optimization skills. This position will be responsible for administering the sales and marketing implementation of Dynamics 365. This will require communicating with product owners and end users to gather requirements as well as designing and developing solutions to evolve the platform over time.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience working with clients and project teams to define functional requirements and document solution design.
- Experience in developing Dynamics 365 custom solutions including entities, forms, dashboards, and data migrations and integrations using PowerApps, .NET, and Azure Cloud Services
- Experience gathering specifications and convey requirements for custom code, integrations, and custom reports
- Expertise in installation, configuration, integration, testing, training, documentation, and support of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
- Experience in application lifecycle management / change control processes
- 5+ years of experience with business process analysis and documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in .NET development
- 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL, data modeling and manipulation
- 2+ years of experience perform CRM data migrations, design specification creation, and system configuration
- Experience acting as an administrator for Dynamics 365 including user and security administration
- Hands-on experience developing Azure Cloud Services
- Hands-on experience working with Application Lifecycle Management tools like Azure DevOps
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with developers, product owners and end users
- Project management skills to include exhibiting a high level of professionalism.
This is a direct hire opportunity offering excellent compensation, bonus potential, and a flexible, hybrid work environment. Immediate interview and hire!
**** Sponsorship is not available at this time ****
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.