Job ID: EB-8569525295
Category: Human Resources
Location: Denver, CO
As the People Operations Leader, you will report to the COO while assessing and driving all strategic HR functions. You will have the ability to grow the function, the team, and title. HR strategic responsibilities and priorities include, but not limited to:
- Employee Development & Trainings
- Performance Management Process
- HR process improvement
- Employer branding and culture initiatives
- Employee relations, engagement, and onboarding
- Coach and train management team
- +5 years’ Human Resources experience
- Must have experience within high-growth and fast-paced organizations
- Experience implementing or revamping HR functions including onboarding and performance management
- Tech savvy in utilizing HR processes
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.