Date Posted: 2021-07-08
Job ID: EB-2130723171
Category: Accounting & Finance
Location: Lafayette, IN
Brainworks has engaged in a new Controller search for a large global manufacturer and a leader in technology and innovation.
This finance leadership role will be an operations business partner leading all plant accounting, reporting, and financial planning & analysis responsibilities based in their Indiana facility. The Controller will have direct exposure to the senior leadership team including the Business Unit President, GM, and Regional Controller and CFO. You will have the opportunity to drive strategy, influence cross-functional leaders, and partner with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Prepare all financial activities including specified entries/requirements for monthly close process
- Analyze financial reports and records
- Provide proactive financial support and analysis for plant management.
- Provide support for variance analysis and account reconciliations
- Manage fixed asset and project accounting
- Update and monitor standard costs as required
- Participate in and ensure proper controls for monthly physical inventory counts
- Provide deliverables with quality and on time for corporate reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA or MPACC degree a plus. CPA or CMA designation preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting or financial experience required, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis in Excel a plus. Experience with SAP a plus.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications, organization, presentation, interpersonal, and project management skills.
The company will offer…
- Tier 1 benefits
- Generous PTO
- Performance bonus
- Flexible work accommodations
- Exceptional leadership dedicated to your succession
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Accounting & Finance Careers; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Technology; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research.
Our Accounting & Finance Practice has deep ties across all industry sectors with an emphasis in CPG, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Technology, Insurance and Financial Services. Having hands-on experience in corporate finance and public accounting, we are experts in representing CFO searches, along with Director Level and above, in any accounting, finance, and procurement departments. Our clients range from Fortune 100 to privately owned emerging corporations and we are highly networked in the Venture Capital and Private Equity space.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.