Our client is a best in class, multi-billion dollar manufacturing company seeking a Plant Controller. The Plant Controller will contribute by developing efficient operating process and driving a culture of financial accountability, improvement, and change.
• Finance Business Partner to Operations and Plant Leadership Team
• Maintain the plants financial and productivity reports and reporting systems
• Analyze variances to plan, forecast and prior year periods; prepares month end accruals, deferrals
• Participate in monthly closing process and provide timely and insightful variance analysis
• Monitor and implement site level internal controls
• Ensure inventory is properly valued and controlled
• Responsible for completion of balance sheet account reconciliations
• Primary point of contact for site level audit requests
• Prepare business case and financial analysis for capital investments and footprint optimization initiatives
• Review and analyze margin reports for product costing, conduct research and perform profitability analysis
• Responsible for plant accounting activity, developing and implementing solutions for accounting
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline. Master’s preferred.
• MBA, Master of Accounting Degree or CPA/CMA designation preferred
• 5+ years of experience in accounting or finance, with experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with GAAP, financial accounting principles and practices, for costing, capital expenditure, budgeting and internal reporting.
• Strong cost estimation and control, budget management and strategic planning and analysis experience
• Advanced proficiency with Excel and SAP is required
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Accounting & Finance Careers; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Technology; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Accounting & Finance Practice has deep ties across all industry sectors with an emphasis in CPG, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Technology, Insurance and Financial Services. Having hands-on experience in corporate finance and public accounting, we are experts in representing CFO searches, along with Director Level and above, in any accounting, finance, and procurement departments. Our clients range from Fortune 100 to privately owned emerging corporations and we are highly networked in the Venture Capital and Private Equity space.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.