Job ID: EB-1928815389
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Our client, a stable and growing CPG manufacturer with innovative products, is seeking a Plant Manager/Operations Manager who will oversee Plant Operations, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing Quality Assurance. This is a great opportunity to lead the company’s mission in the key areas of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Inventory, and employee development.
• Ensure Operations achieves the business goals of the business, customer expectations, and the safety and welfare of the associates.
• Manage a world-class, customer-centric team, motivating and leading staff, increasing revenues, driving LEAN manufacturing culture, driving manufacturing strategy, and improving profitability.
• Assist in the development of refined Safety program enhancements to achieve company objective of zero incidents.
• Assist in the development of refined Quality program enhancements to achieve company objective of zero internal and external defects.
• Ensure proper coordination of all people, processes, and materials to achieve company objective of 100% Complete and On-Time delivery.
• Provide analysis and recommendations on long-term manufacturing and capital planning needed to support the business’ mid- and long-term business planning needs.
• Lead staff by coaching, counseling, motivating and disciplining as needed; plans, monitors and appraises job results.
Ideal candidates will have:
• BA/BS Engineering and 10+ years Senior Manufacturing leadership role within a CPG food manufacturing environment.
• Experience with aseptic processes and/or high-speed packaging strongly preferred.
• Comfortable working with a highly complex portfolio mix with several diverse manufacturing technologies.
• Experience working in FDA regulated industry (Contract manufacturing, CPG food or Nutritional products).
• Experience in a continuous process improvement environment.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.