Date Posted: 2021-01-13
Job ID: EB-1883336917
Category: Private Equity
Location: Dallas, TX
We are engaged by a $40 billion private equity firm out of New York, working with their direct lending arm that has a broad investment mandate and provides senior and subordinated debt for refinancings, growth capital, acquisitions, buyouts, and balance sheet recapitalizations. They are seeking a Principal level professional with extensive networks and a track record of originating direct to company loans in Texas (Dallas/Austin/Houston). The role is located in Dallas. This is not a sponsor coverage position but focused on the direct to company lending side. The strategy for the Firm manages over $2 billion in assets.
• Originate and source private debt opportunities
• Assist with initial screening and due diligence of new opportunities
• Structure and negotiate prospective deals with borrowers
• Facilitate execution of credit agreements
• Monitor ongoing performance of investments
• Negotiate waivers and amendments
• Flexibility to work remotely
• A Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
• A minimum 7 to 10 years private lending origination experience
• Proven track record and rolodex of relationships with corporations, M&A advisors, private equity firms and bankers covering the Pacific Northwest and broader West coast
• Strong management, communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience assisting in the negotiation of transaction structure and terms
• Familiarity with non-investment grade credit lending
• The successful candidate will have outstanding initiative and a strong work ethic;
• The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
• He/She will be team-oriented and must possess strong integrity and professionalism.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include: Private Equity & Corporate Finance; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Private Equity & Corporate Finance practice conducts searches for leading private equity firms, portfolio companies, investment banks, and fortune companies across the nation. Some examples of searches include the following:
• Pre and Post MBA private equity deal team professionals
• Private equity portfolio company C-level through Manager finance and operations
• Sell and Buy Side investment banking firms
• Fortune company corporate development, strategy and finance
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.