Job ID: EB-5110297428
Category: Accounting & Finance
Location: Annapolis, MD
BrainWorks, has engaged in a new Controller search with a Maryland-based, growing PE backed real estate developer. This is a thriving business growing organically and through M&A transactions.
• We are seeking an experienced Controller who can lead the month-end, quarter-end close and track the progress of all projects. These are large-scale non-residential projects.
• The Controller will be tasked to create efficiencies, tighten the reporting process, enhance KPI analytics and eventually implement a new ERP in the next 6-12 months.
• Strong project management experience is highly desired. The Controller will be the business partner to the CFO and take part in Management reporting and Board level presentations.
• Strong analytical skills are required as this position will be responsible for managing the budget, forecasts and WIP reporting.
• The ideal candidate will have public and private accounting experience and extensive knowledge of the real estate development, construction, and leasing industry.
• CPA and Private Equity experience is preferred but not required.
• For immediate consideration, contact BrainWorks TODAY.