Job ID: EB-2050981877 Category: Consumer Products Location: Birmingham, AL
Our client, a premier manufacturer in the home furniture space, has engaged our firm to place a talented Product Engineer. This newly created high visibility role due to growth, is in the Birmingham, AL area (hybrid) with relocation assistance available. This position will own the relationship with international partners, work closely with the design and marketing team to ensure manufacturing specs, quality and assembly instruction sheets are accurate and provide a good return on investment. If you are looking to put your stamp on building out product engineering function with a growing company, you will want to hear more about this opportunity!
• Minimum of two years’ experience in product engineering including experience driving NPI process through stage-gate hitting key milestones while delivering high quality product to market
• Work closely with the Design team to create industry leading products that meets and aligns with the company vision, brand standards and meets the customer aesthetic
• Strong understanding of manufacturing process including design spec and company standards for international partners
• Strong preference for furniture experience (metal, aluminum, wood etc.) with experience working with Asia vendors
• Proven experience in a collaborative fast paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Marketing or similar desired
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.