Job ID: EB-4870141489
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Chicago, IL
Our client, a fast-growing technology company and a leader in its category, is in an exciting transformative stage is seeking talented Product Managers and Senior Product Managers to join its growing team. This is a great opportunity with a company that is committed to long-term growth, with a focus on leading edge technologies and products. If you are excited about developing products that respond to the voice of the customer, you’ll want to hear more about this role!
• Develop, communicate and implement product strategy for assigned business unit product portfolio/category
• Deliver brand strategy, product portfolio/category management, integrated marketing planning and pricing strategies
• Drive annual and multi-year operating plans and results for the product portfolio/category, track financial performance; ensure organizational alignment of priorities and goals
• Support achievement of full P&L objectives for the business unit, driving profitability, volume growth and market share, as well as execution of product and services
• Define and communicate the product portfolio/category vision in support of the business unit strategy; maintain a clear product roadmap aligned to business goals; emphasis on fast-paced new product development, with both hardware and software focus in order to deliver compelling user experiences
• Ensure the cross-functional marketing team has the necessary processes and procedures in place to manage the quality, cost, and delivery of products
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Engineering) and 2-5+ years experience in product management; MBA preferred
• Prior experience working with hardware and software offerings, and comfortable interacting with highly technical development teams. IoT/connected/smart home products experience is desired
• Experience working on products from concept through commercialization
• Transformative mindset; demonstrated ability to identify unique customer experiences and develop hardware/software to solve customer needs
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.