Date Posted: 2020-07-09
Job ID: EB-4870141489
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Chicago, IL
Our client, a fast-growing technology company and a leader in its category, is in an exciting transformative stage is seeking talented Product Managers and Senior Product Managers to join its growing team. This is a great opportunity with a company that is committed to long-term growth, with a focus on leading edge technologies and products. If you are excited about developing products that respond to the voice of the customer, you’ll want to hear more about this role!
• Develop, communicate and implement product strategy for assigned business unit product portfolio/category
• Deliver brand strategy, product portfolio/category management, integrated marketing planning and pricing strategies
• Drive annual and multi-year operating plans and results for the product portfolio/category, track financial performance; ensure organizational alignment of priorities and goals
• Support achievement of full P&L objectives for the business unit, driving profitability, volume growth and market share, as well as execution of product and services
• Define and communicate the product portfolio/category vision in support of the business unit strategy; maintain a clear product roadmap aligned to business goals; emphasis on fast-paced new product development, with both hardware and software focus in order to deliver compelling user experiences
• Ensure the cross-functional marketing team has the necessary processes and procedures in place to manage the quality, cost, and delivery of products
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Engineering) and 2-5+ years experience in product management; MBA preferred
• Prior experience working with hardware and software offerings, and comfortable interacting with highly technical development teams. IoT/connected/smart home products experience is desired
• Experience working on products from concept through commercialization
• Transformative mindset; demonstrated ability to identify unique customer experiences and develop hardware/software to solve customer needs
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.