Product Performance Manager – Evaluation
Job ID: EB-5662017902
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Union, NJ
Our client, a global Fortune 500 luxury Personal Care Company is seeking a Product Performance Manager – Evaluation within the research and innovation team. The ideal candidate will be capable of piloting and conducting qualitative and quantitative studies, collaborate cross functionally with the evaluation and laboratory partners, have strong operational and strategic decision-making skills and have an analytical mind.
• Lead evaluation strategy
• Design evaluation plan for each project, combining clinical, instrumental and sensory consumer studies.
• Analyze, synthesize and interpret the results of each projects and communicate to team on ways to move forward
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with a degree in Business or Science
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Experience in CPG And consumer product testing ideally within research and innovation or within the sensory and consumer sphere
• Strong communication skills
• Consumer market research a plus
• Works well in a collaborative teamwork environment