Job ID: EB-6249651928 Category: Analytics, Data Science & Data Gov. Location: Boston, MA
Program Manager, Enterprise Analytics Full-time, Direct Hire Boston, MA Hybrid 2 days in office 100 to 125K Base Salary No Sponsorship 5+ years of experience
Do you enjoy solving problems with data and educating others on how to use data to make informed decisions? Do you enjoy developing processes and knowledge assets that are tech enabled and scalable? Do you want to make an impact with your work at a mission driven, world class medical center? The Clinical Operations & Business Analytics Team is expanding and looking for problem solvers who want to drive administrative savings back to patient care and research. The department is led by the Chief Data and Analytics Officer who’s responsible for building a world class analytics environment, enabling measurability and transparency of key KPIs for improved decision making. As we continue to expand, executive leadership recognizes the overall impact of analytics on our physicians, nurses, researchers, administrators, and most importantly, our patients. This recognition comes with a committed investment in the team to build the data and analytics infrastructure that will continue to fuel growth.
Reporting to the Senior Director, the Program Manager will be responsible for program management operational duties within Clinical Operations and Business Analytics team. This position is a foundational role working with all leadership and teams to manage an enterprise analytics program. This position will also collaborate with other functions within the Department of Informatics & Analytics (I&A), like the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team, and others across the company.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate and consult with leadership to ensure consistent adoption of the operating model across all teams; track departmental and team progress towards goals and milestones
• Consult with teams on resource allocation and project tracking, and consistent mechanisms for demand intake, quality control and client service
• Collaborate with the Business Intelligence & Analytics Technical & Advance Operational Analytics Lead to develop and implement operational technical processes, for ex., promoting dashboards to production, keeping track of business intelligence platform licenses
• Develop and execute standardized reports for Senior Director to regularly track departmental progress (goals, projects, dashboard usage)
• Lead special projects for the Senior Director as needed
• Steward annual budget process in collaboration with leadership; collect requirements, project cost estimations, track spending towards budget; collaborate with the I&A operations manager to align departmental budget process
• Advise and support administrative and operational colleagues on operational tasks like requisitioning, invoicing, tracking payments, preparing and maintaining contracts and SOWs with vendors, conducting vendor research, coordinating vendor selection, as needed
• Manage standard operating procedures (SOPs) for talent acquisition function e.g. steps for recruiting at different levels, RACI of different team members at various steps, feedback mechanisms, decision criteria
• Ensure uniformity and maintain up to-date files for job descriptions and career cladders across department
• Implement and execute a voice of the customer and employee feedback programs that enable continuous listening, learning, action planning and follow-through; collaborate with leadership to develop action plans based on learnings from feedback and monitor progress on action planning execution
• Enhance and maintain presence across websites (internal and external). Maintain content on internal wiki pages
• Develop department newsletter; collaborate with leadership to create content and disseminate quarterly
• Refine and streamline departmental standardized processes and operating model curriculum content, training materials and scheduling.
• Maintain and enhance onboarding curriculum
• Develop consistent communication strategies to be implemented across department
• Develop and maintain crowdsourced FAQ site for team
• Provide consultation to team via office hours specific to role expertise
• Design and implement portal as single access point for customer service that can be used to submit new requests, get access to analytic assets and the knowledge management system, access the enterprise business intelligence platform
• Provide forward and innovative thinking on program management approaches and processes for a scalable enterprise Business Intelligence function
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5 years of experience in relevant field, ideally developing and building program management capabilities for an enterprise team, preferably a business intelligence and analytics team
• Demonstrated experience managing similar programs and performing the duties and responsibilities outlined below
• Experience with analytics and business intelligence programs preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Innovative and creative approach to program development and ongoing management
• Interest in organizational culture and effective communication across platforms and institutions
• Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to problem-solve, make decisions, and set priorities.
• Excellent assessment skills to identify and escalate risks as needed
• Must be a flexible, highly collaborative team member
• Experience coordinating and collaborating with multiple groups
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Experience interacting with and supporting executive-level clients.
• Ability to work successfully, with diplomacy, patience, and respect, and maintain focus in a complex, fast paced environment with competing priorities
• Able to independently supervise the development and presentation of complex business issues analysis and resolution
• Self-driven, flexible, and motivated to learn with great organization skills
• Demonstrated commitment to delivery of high quality service
• Must be willing to contribute to and foster a team player culture where all are encouraged and willing to share information
• Ability to understand and support multiple perspectives into a coherent and actionable whole
• Proficient with MS Office suite
• Experience with Confluence and project management tools like Trello and Teams Task Planner preferred
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.