Date Posted: 2022-04-22
Job ID: EB-7378099636
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Project Managers, this is an amazing direct hire, remote opportunity!!!
Our client is adding a Project Manager to their consulting team. Medical, Pharma, or Biotech experience is a must!! The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Organizing and supporting technology program execution (primarily data management and reporting projects) and working across multiple projects and time zones.
- Creating project plans and keeping project execution statuses updated in standard work tracking tools (e.g. Jira),
- Facilitating meetings, including managing scheduling and agendas, and performing follow-up support.
- Finding and addressing risks to project progress.
- Ensuring the teams allocated to each project understand the business’s priorities.
- Proposing process enhancements to improve project execution.
- Identifying requirements between projects that might affect the delivery date, and coordinate requirements between teams.
- Tracking project workstreams and the flow of information within the assigned project team.
- Creating supporting documentation, including task lists, training documents, and summaries.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field
- A minimum of 3 years’ project management experience in a technical environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Experience supporting data management, commercial operations, software development, or analytics preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite.
- Proficiency with Jira, Azure DevOps, Smartsheet or similar tools.
- Experience with agile methodology and frameworks preferred.
- Effective communication, meeting facilitation, and stakeholder management skills essential.
This opportunity is a full time, direct hire position. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the current or future need of sponsorship.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Information Technology; Consumer Products, CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Technology Practice has deep expertise understanding how technology executives drive business performance. We have placed mid to senior level talent including CIOs, CTOs, and leaders in Development, Infrastructure, Data Management and E-Commerce.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.