Job ID: EB-2145755243
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Sarasota, FL
Our client, a fast- growing provider of facilities and construction services, with a focus on true customer partnerships, has retained our practice to place a Project Manager.
This exciting role is newly created due to growth and will support their largest region. This position can be based within an hour of the Sarasota area with relocation assistance available. This person will manage, coordinate, inspect, and track work throughout project progress and proactively affect operational success through working more safely and more efficiently. If you are looking to be a part of a company revolutionizing commercial renovations and facilities space, with opportunities to advance your career you’ll want to hear more about this great opportunity!
Ideal candidates will have:
• Proven experience developing new and growing existing relationships, understanding product offerings, and ensuring customer satisfaction of assigned projects/accounts.
• Experience supervising and scheduling crews for residential or commercial renovations or construction
• Have a good understanding of pre-construction documents and meetings, procurement of construction services, contract award and buy-out, estimates, budgets, construction documents, AIA industry-standard documents and contracts, management logs (RFI’s, Change Orders, Submittals, FF&E, close-out), etc.
• PMP, with experience in Microsoft Project or Procore systems
• Spanish speaking skills are highly valued but not required
• Self-Starter that thrives in a fast-paced and close-knit team environment
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.