R&D Manager – Coffee
Job ID: 11767
Category: Consumer Products
Location: IN – Indianapolis
Are you a coffee technical expert? Our client, a global leader in the CPG industry, is seeking an R&D Manager who will lead and drive product innovation for the coffee category. In this role, the Manager will drive formula design, shelf stability studies, ingredient selection, roasting profiling and commercial scalability.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree (Food Science, Agricultural Science, or similar) and 5+ years of R&D experience in the coffee category.
- Experience in coffee cupping/tasting
- Understanding of coffee chemistry (compounds, flavors, etc.), as well as grinding and extraction methods
- Knowledge of green coffee selection and roasting processes
- Experience working in a laboratory setting
- Self-motivated with a “roll up the sleeves” attitude