RDN – Nutrition & Professional Affairs
Job ID: EB-1430977325
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Indianapolis, IN
• Champion relationships with Professional and Trade organization partners to influence category and policy.
• Maintain expert-level knowledge of customer and category needs and trends to guide nutrition science needs that support business goals
• Develop Healthcare Professional relationships with key opinion leaders
• Influence messaging and recipe-nutritionals for Healthcare Professional use with consumers based on nutrition science knowledge
Ideal candidates will have:
• Certified Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or RD is required, and 7+ years’ experience working in an industry or manufacturer role
• Food Category or Consumer Packaged Goods experience
• Ability to translate networking capabilities into action, summarize scientific studies into insights and strategies, and guide communications to drive brand recommendations and adoption.
• Strategic thinker who can demonstrate leadership, drive favorable outcomes, and positively impact the business.