Job ID: EB-7543422343
Category: Sales and Marketing
Location: Orlando, FL
- Identify and help develop strategic relationships with vendor partners and potential customers and influencers.
- Identify marketing gaps.
- Work with the management team and the local BDM to implement business development initiatives, and to plan and attend events, tradeshows, webinars, presentations, and conferences.
- Generate business through outbound lead activity and research companies to identify new prospects.
- Learn and maintain a strong understanding of the company’s broad range of products & service offerings.
- Effectively articulate our competitive differentiators and value proposition at trade shows, networking events and conferences.
- Use the assigned CRM system to effectively track and maintain a pipeline of potential clients.
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly KPI reports
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated skills in relationship building, networking & trade show attendance
- Self-motivated, driven, and accountable
- High level of integrity and trust
- Flexibility in travel
- Flexibility in work times (evenings/weekends)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Action driven
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & CRM software
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in the construction/waterproofing vertical, working with suppliers, vendors, and potential clients
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel within territory
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.