Work Location: Fully Remote Salary: $90,000 to $110,000 (depending on work location and experience) Start Date: ASAP
The Company offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. The Company offers competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, a generous PTO schedule, and many additional perks!
This is a dynamic position in a fast paced group. The ideal candidate will have technical knowledge and excellent communication skills. The candidate will interact with many groups within the company in a highly visible position.
• Account for revenue in accordance with company policy and SaaS revenue recognition accounting standards including ASC 606.
• Work with Revenue Manager to perform monthly revenue related tasks and analysis
• Assist with Subscription SSP analysis
• Identify and assist with implementation of process improvements.
• Participate in month end close activities including various reconciliations and analyses.
• Assist with annual financial audits, including preparation of revenue schedules and provision of supporting documents to the external auditors.
• Assist with NetSuite updates
• Miscellaneous projects as necessary
Must Have Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting and/or Finance
• CPA (or in the process of completing CPA)
• 2+ Busy Seasons within a large Public Accounting Firm
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience with NetSuite is desired
• Detail orientation
• Ability to work independently but also be a team player
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced environment
• Exceptional project and time management skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.