Job ID: EB-3573681259 Category: Analytics, Data Science & Data Gov. Location: New York Metro Area, NY
Our amazing client is seeking a SFCC Architect to join their Digital Technology team for Ecommerce. This individual will architect, design, and deliver business initiatives that drive revenue and/or improve efficiency as well as maintain an in-depth view of the organization’s technologies and architectures.
What you will be doing:
• Evaluate emerging technologies around SFCC, and build a path for adoption into the current technology stack
• Partner with multiple teams to create prototypes and proof of concepts
• Establish non-functional benchmarks and corresponding requirements across platforms and ensure the overall architecture is scalable, performs well, and is supportable
• Conduct evaluation of 3rd party solutions relative to business requirements and processes and guide formulation of solution recommendations
• Conduct feasibility studies, point-of-views, competitive and impact analysis to support various strategic and tactical business needs
• Evaluate, design, scope, and document integration effort for new products, processes, technologies, and solutions
• Proactively identify systems / tools that need a technology refresh and create the future state point of view
• Create and maintain key architecture artifacts – current state, transition state, and future state of the overall digital ecosystem and establish points of views
• Define the future state technology strategy for key business capabilities, align with key business and technology stake holders and establish vision and platform roadmap
What you bring to the table:
• Extensive experience with Digital solution architecture preferably in a Retail or Consumer web environment
• Experience working across global teams and adapting the architecture to meet regional technology needs
• Strong communication, leadership, and negotiation skills to work closely with business and other cross-functional teams
• Strong understanding of ecommerce ecosystems and processes that include end-to-end data flows and processing from order management, fulfillment, payments, customer service and other back-end systems
• Experience working on Salesforce Commerce Cloud E-commerce platform and sound knowledge of Web Applications on various infrastructures
• Strong understanding of SFRA, CC APIs, Microservices and APIs
• Experience in implementation and integration of various solutions such as Product Information Management (PIM), Content Management Systems (CMS), Digital Asset Management (DAM) and A/B Testing Solutions
• Demonstrated ability to architect multi-tenant systems and platforms with a focus on building reference applications, across a variety of platforms
• Deep understanding of Content Delivery Networks, Network traffic routing and Service Workers
• Knowledge of Sales Force Marketing Cloud and Sales Force Service Cloud is a plus
• Deep understanding of Payment and Order Management systems and integration concepts – REST, SOAP, Batch, SFTP, API Gateways
• Experience in headless architecture, progressive web apps as well as API Orchestration with an overarching focus on performance optimization
This is a direct hire opportunity providing excellent compensation and benefits!
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.