Date Posted: 2020-12-14
Job ID: EB-2060627502
Location: Chicago, IL
Our client, a well-established/stable, mid-sized, innovative IoT/electronics solution provider, is looking to continue building out their advanced analytics capabilities. They are looking for a Senior-level Data Architect to join them full-time in their contemporary greater Chicago area location (currently remote, planning to return to office – will assist with relocation).
• Develop standards for data strategy, provide technical direction for modernization strategy, delivery Azure Cloud solutions,
• Develop DevOPs best practices.
• Leverage your existing IoT / real-time / streaming experience (e.g. Event Hub, Kafka, Cosmos DB), which will be important as they increasingly leverage IoT data for advanced analytics / ML / AI.
• The major project this year will be to lead the Hadoop to Azure migration. RESUMES SHOULD DIRECTLY REFLECT THIS SPECIFIC SKILL SET.
• Mentor junior team members, develop arch policy, act as in-house authority.
This is full time, direct hire opportunity offers base, bonus, benefits, incentives and advancement opportunities. This role is perfect for a seasoned professional looking to see immediate impact and be the vital contributor to a dynamic team that is developing new IoT solutions for consumer devices. Minimal, if any, travel. Can enjoy telecommuting 1-2 days/week, but this is not a full-time remote role, they value collaboration in office (post pandemic).
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Information Technology; Consumer Products, CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Technology Practice has deep expertise understanding how technology executives drive business performance. We have placed mid to senior level talent including CIOs, CTOs, and leaders in Development, Infrastructure, Data Management and E-Commerce.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.