Job ID: EB-5460003086 Category: Data Science & Analytics Location: Remote,
Fully remote – Senior Data Quality Lead
Our amazing Houston based client is searching for a Senior Data Quality Lead. This cutting-edge role will drive a collaborative approach to measure, monitor, and enable understanding of data quality best practices across the enterprise.
What you will be doing:
• Maintain the existing Data quality platform from a best practices and technical perspective.
• Engage with the Data Governance, Metadata Management, and Master Data Management leads to ensure data quality assets align with the other capability needs.
• Support the data stewards in profiling of source data to determine data characteristics related to the Critical Data Elements (CDE)
• Design, build, and execute data quality mappings that will cleanse, de-duplicate and standardize data
• Implement/ monitor/ and support routine data quality processes to ensure continuous data quality standards
• Build, own, and implement Data Quality best practices (SOPs – standard operating procedures), and train business partners in those best practices.
• Support the technical aspects of the data quality platform from the perspective of planning, implementing, and testing bug fixes, setting up new features, onboarding new data stewards, and upgrades.
• Work with and adapt approach to colleagues with different viewpoints or perspectives.
• Seek to understand key drivers of success and prioritize activity within own area of responsibility to maximize outcomes
What you bring to the table:
• Five (5+) of hands-on administration, design, and development experience with Informatica or Informatica CDQ leveraging the address validation and match/merge services
• Three (3) plus years’ experience with ETL tools like Informatica IICS
• Five (5) years’ experience writing and analyzing SQL queries in support of DQ and ETL routines
• Experience with BI Tools such as MS PowerBi in support of data quality dashboards
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information / Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
This opportunity is a full time, direct hire position. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the current or future need of sponsorship.
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.