Date Posted: 2021-03-16
Job ID: EB-1114405162
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Chicago, IL
Our client, a global category leader, is looking for a Senior Data Scientist. This role is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of advanced analytics solutions supporting the company’s strategic business priorities. This role will create and train statistical models and algorithms and provide insights and user-friendly tools and capabilities to enable data-driven decisions by business stakeholders.
• 4+ years of relevant work experience
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, engineering, computer science or other quantitative field of study Experience:
• Experience working with Azure technologies and Databricks
• Experience working with Agile methodologies
• Experience in data visualization tools (e.g. Qlik, Power BI, Tableau)
• Expert knowledge of advanced analytical techniques, including multivariate statistics, forecasting, predictive modeling, network and cluster analysis, simulation, neural networks, sentiment analysis, and data aggregation
• Experience developing machine learning/deep learning models
• Proficient knowledge of artificial intelligence
• Proficient in Python, Scala, SQL, R
• Experience scaling analytics in the cloud (e.g. Azure)
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.