Senior Data Scientist
Job ID: 11733
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: OR – Portland
Our client, a global multichannel direct-to-consumer company, is looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is passionate about leveraging their quantitative skills to drive customer engagement and business growth.
You will employ advanced data modeling techniques to mine the data warehouse for the identification of trends that suggest new marketing and business opportunities and follow through with the recommendation of key strategies to leverage opportunities. You will influence the incorporation of advanced analytics throughout the organization, be an evangelist for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases for presentation to key stakeholders to illustrate proven successes.
- 3-7+ years of experience in Data Science
- Must have a PhD or Masters in a quantitative field
- Experience in Advanced Analytics, Decision Sciences, Computer Science and Engineering
- Must have Retail or CPG experience
- Strong Technical Skill with Forecasting, Machine Learning, SQL, R or Python, Tableau etc.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Marketing Analytics experience
- Presenting and interpretation of results for Sr. leadership
- Exploring strategic business opportunities using advanced data modeling and forecasting techniques
- Working with team of data scientists, delivery managers, and engineers