Job ID: EB-1488670286 Category: Technology Location: Atlanta, GA
We’re looking for a (Sr.) Director of Engineering and Integrations who is a self-starter and energized by working on a dynamic team. This role reports to the VP of Technology at our offices in Atlanta, GA. The position is remote.
What you’ll be doing:
• Democratize data through the data warehouse, data harmonization and avenues to share data
• Federate data from both internal and external sources to build a single patient longitudinal view
• Manage Data Scientists, Analysts and Engineers across initiatives that span all disciplines
• Effectively planning both research and development in conjunction with Product and Engineering
• Build the central patient database by harmonizing data sources and ontologies together to power AI solutions in our Oncology Intelligence Engine
• Expert in relational databases and building data warehouses/data lakes
• Integrate with 3rd party medical record systems through FHIR, REST and custom flat-file based integrations
• Ability to design bulk data processing pipelines to refine, harmonize and enrich data
• Define, budget and execute our data strategy in conjunction with leadership
What you should have:
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred in computer science, engineering or related field, however self-taught engineers are welcome with equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
• Been managing data teams professionally for 5+ years
• Data Warehouse experience systems such as Snowflake and Redshift
• Experience with various programming languages and frameworks Python, Java, C#/.NET
• Strong RDMS experience in leading databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
• Experienced in creating testable software, implementing effective test patterns and frameworks
• Mastery of cloud-based computing in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud in order to architect scalable and cost effective data processing pipelines
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Information Technology; Consumer Products, CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Technology Practice has deep expertise understanding how technology executives drive business performance. We have placed mid to senior level talent including CIOs, CTOs, and leaders in Development, Infrastructure, Data Management and E-Commerce.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.