Job ID: EB-1073173574 Category: Analytics, Data Science & Data Gov. Location: Remote,
Our amazing Consumer Goods focused client is seeking a Senior EDI Developer to join their dynamic team! This resource will be responsible for testing, fixing, and debugging issues with existing maps as well as creating new data maps to ensure effective administration of all transactions. They will analyze all incoming discrepancy reports for EDI processes, develop data maps, coordinate schedule and unscheduled maintenance on applications programs. In addition, they will be responsible for monitoring scripts to ensure efficient EDI document flow.
What you will be doing:
• Create/Modify EDI/cXML data mapping of various transactions
• Utilize OpenText and other tools in accordance with customer/supplier specifications
• Creation and maintenance of trading partner relationships and communication method
• Complete end to end testing of transactional mapping and EDI interfaces to various ERP applications
• Assist in the troubleshooting and resolution of any EDI/cXML failures and issues
• Provide support of the various EDI application, maps and interfaces to internal and external members
• Test any new or enhanced EDI applications to ensure that it meets the business requirements
What you bring to the table:
• 7+ years in related EDI and cXML work experience relating to the distribution industry
• Ability to review, implement, test, support and improve requirements presented by internal and external parties
• Ability to understand the basic testing process, including unit, integration, regression, defects, and rework
• Experience with PunchOut systems, such as Punchout2Go, SAP Ariba or other
• EDI Transaction Sets: 810, 820, 824, 830, 832, 846, 850, 852, 855, 856, 861, 867, and others
• XML Standards: Operational knowledge of several industry XML standards
• Translation Software: OpenText, BizManager communication and transformation products
This is a direct hire role offering excellent salary, bonus, and benefits. Fully remote position.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Information Technology; Consumer Products, CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Technology Practice has deep expertise understanding how technology executives drive business performance. We have placed mid to senior level talent including CIOs, CTOs, and leaders in Development, Infrastructure, Data Management and E-Commerce.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.