Job ID: EB-9755971514
Category: Consumer Products
Location: White Plains, NY
- Tracking multiple elements; slow and non-moving inventory, weaknesses in current inventory procedures, inventory balance, and inventory turnover rations.
- Create and maintain daily repot on inventory levels to avoid low stock and overstock.
- Collaborate with Operation on proper receipt flow of all incoming product shipments to meet customer demand.
- Recommend all VAS projects based on customer and inventory demand and enter VAS workorders into the ERP system and assist in maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Manage weekly Amazon demand/orders, forecast and work to make inventory Amazon compliant, set up and manage inventory in FBM Amazon account.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ experience in Inventory/Demand Planning
- Extensive knowledge of Excel required; Pivot tables, Vlookups, SUMIFS, etc.
- ERP systems experience required; NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Wholesale inventory management and/or SPS Commerce experience is a plus.
- Must have outstanding analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills and be an objective thinker who can identify opportunities to continue moving the business forward.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.