Date Posted: 2021-03-24
Job ID: EB-3905093981
Category: Accounting & Finance
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client is a multi-billion dollar global CPG manufacturer headquartered in Georgia. The company is looking for a Senior Manager of Manufacturing Finance. This position will focus on the monthly close and forecasting processes and driving standardization amongst business units.
• Coordinates and monitors periodic inventories at operational locations
• Interfaces with executive management and provides necessary analysis for decision-making and the approval process for capital investments
• Monitors and tracks coast; actual to budget
• Facilitates the quarterly and annual audit in addition to the preparation of work-papers
• Identifies areas of improvement within the company to increase efficiencies and develop streamlined processes, implementing solutions accordingly
• Drives the annual budget process with the manufacturing teams to plan for annual operating costs
• Coordinates and works with facilities to comply with industry standards and requirements
• Collaborates with the Senior Management on developing the three-year Strategic plan for the manufacturing operations within the segment
• Facilitates the annual standard cost budget process across all business units
• Prepares various ad-hoc comparative reports as required
• Performs other duties as required in support of the company/division goals and objectives
• Leads team of 1-5 associates
Experience and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline. MBA and CPA preferred
• 8+ years of progressive finance/accounting experience
• Strong strategic planning and analytical skills.
• Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word, Access and Power Point.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Aptitude to evaluate process quality and recommend improvements using Lean principles.
• Strong presentation skills, with the ability to influence top management
• Must be able to exercise independent judgment and work under minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated solid time management and organizational skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) and Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Accounting & Finance Careers; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Technology; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
Our Accounting & Finance Practice has deep ties across all industry sectors with an emphasis in CPG, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Technology, Insurance and Financial Services. Having hands-on experience in corporate finance and public accounting, we are experts in representing CFO searches, along with Director Level and above, in any accounting, finance, and procurement departments. Our clients range from Fortune 100 to privately owned emerging corporations and we are highly networked in the Venture Capital and Private Equity space.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.