Date Posted: 2021-03-24
Job ID: EB-3905093981
Category: Accounting & Finance
Location: Northern, GA
Our client is a best in class multi-billion-dollar public Fortune 500 consumer products company that has recently completed a successful finance transformation and is looking for a new Senior Manager Manufacturing Finance.
The ideal candidate will have intellectual curiosity and will be looking for an excellent team culture with exceptional leadership providing career development and succession possibilities.
This role is based in the greater Northern, GA/Chattanooga, TN area
This highly visible finance role will lead the inventory, cost and finance activities in support of all manufacturing operations.
• Coordinate and monitors periodic inventories at operational locations.
• Monitor and track actual costs to budget.
• Facilitate the quarterly and annual audit.
• Completes analysis on relevant cost and investment projects.
• Drives the annual budget process with the manufacturing team to plan for annual operational costs.
• Responsible for the coordination with Senior Management of the 3-year Strategic plan for the manufacturing operations within the segment.
• Facilitates the annual standard cost budget process across business units.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline. MBA and CPA preferred
• 8+ years of progressive finance/accounting experience
• Aptitude to evaluate process quality and recommend improvements using Lean principles.
• Strong presentation skills, with the ability to influence top management.
• Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) and Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Must have management experience leading a team of direct reports.
• Must have recent experience in consumer product manufacturing finance, working with manufacturing operations including inventory, facilities, cost, budget and audit.
• Openness to live in/relocate to the greater Northern, GA/Chattanooga, TN greater area is a must. Relocation assistance can be provided.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Accounting & Finance Careers; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Technology; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Accounting & Finance Practice has deep ties across all industry sectors with an emphasis in CPG, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Technology, Insurance and Financial Services. Having hands-on experience in corporate finance and public accounting, we are experts in representing CFO searches, along with Director Level and above, in any accounting, finance, and procurement departments. Our clients range from Fortune 100 to privately owned emerging corporations and we are highly networked in the Venture Capital and Private Equity space.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.