Date Posted: 2020-12-16
Job ID: EB-1413725064
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Boston, MA
Do you work in Product Marketing today with a SaaS context? Are you fluent in agile, sprints and roadmaps? Do you thrive on engaging customers and constantly improving the online customer experience? If so, our client, a global leader in its industry is seeking a subject manager expert like yourself for the role of Senior Manager of Product/Customer Experience. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a digital start-up in a highly visible role working cross-functionally with digital, marketing, insights, sales, customer-service, and the executive team.
• Partner with the organization to deliver an exceptional e-Commerce experience for the Customer and become an expert in the eCommerce capabilities of competitors.
• Engage customers and other users to drive insights into future platform enhancements, new digital capabilities, and the customer experience.
• Create messaging and visual content to fuel communications of new platform enhancements to customers and users.
• Work closely with the Insights team to provide customer qualitative customer inputs.
• Collaborate with the Digital Product Management team to inform the product roadmap and help prioritize feature release schedule using VOC data.
• Utilize strong business analytics to uncover and solve critical customer and business problems.
• own the communications effort around the monthly releases, become a digital storyteller, and serve as the primary customer advocate.
The ideal candidate will have:
• BA/BS degree plus preferably MBA and 8+ years in B2B or B2C eCommerce experience
• Product marketing experience in SaaS companies or prior customer success leadership roles
• Experience in data-driven strategic analysis and customer insights
• Ability to create visuals that convey the customer experience that engage team members
• Agile development methodology
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.