Job ID: EB-1315194927 Category: Technology Location: Seattle, WA
We are seeking a Senior Mobile Engineer to lead development for our suite of smartphone health sensing apps. In this role, you will work alongside world leaders in AI for healthcare to create innovative mobile products that measure important health metrics.
We would love for you to join us in making quality healthcare more accessible to patients around the globe.
To be successful in this role, it would help if you have:
• Enthusiasm for building tools that can meaningfully impact the healthcare industry
• Passion for well-architected and clean code
• Collaborative spirit and willingness to work closely with colleagues toward a shared goal
• Growth mindset and desire to continually improve your technical and non-technical skills
• Senior-level experience and BS or MS in computer science or related field
• 3-5+ years’ experience with iOS or Android development
o iOS: Expertise in programming in Swift, SwiftUI, Objective-C and using iOS frameworks
o Android: Expertise in programming in Java/Kotlin and using Android frameworks
• Experience building components for offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Proficient working with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
• Strong understanding of UI/UX standards and mobile design principles/interface guidelines
• Experience with benchmarking performance and implementing optimization techniques
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
The following qualifications would be a plus:
• Experience developing for both native iOS and Android (instead of just 1 platform)
• Proficiency in deploying ML models in mobile apps including CoreML and TensorflowLite
• Experience with mobile game development and building interactive/animated widgets
• Experience working with device peripherals such as the camera for video capture
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity for huge impact – you will help build and scale a company from the ground up
• Growth and equity opportunities at a venture-backed startup
• Ability to collaborate daily with the founding team and core advisors including leadership
• Opportunity to start, build, and grow a team of mobile engineers
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Information Technology; Consumer Products, CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Technology Practice has deep expertise understanding how technology executives drive business performance. We have placed mid to senior level talent including CIOs, CTOs, and leaders in Development, Infrastructure, Data Management and E-Commerce.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.