Date Posted: 2021-12-15
Job ID: EB-1447246030
Category: Consumer Products
Our client, an exciting and innovative Consumer Goods Company with an important social mission that makes an impact on Consumers’ lives is seeking a Senior Product Manager -IoT to lead their brand’s technology initiatives. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic direction, innovation plan and growth within the IoT space. This is a great opportunity to partner across the organization to grow and leveraging a brand with a history of strong innovation and growth!
• Envision and execute innovation roadmap utilizing technology to enhance brand innovation while defining product specifications, leveraging deep understanding of consumer needs and user experience.
• Create, develop, and maintain the mobile app/firmware updates and feature roll-out planning.
• Lead a cross-functional team of internal and external resources to develop, test and commercialize key concepts and collaborate closely with product design, marketing, engineering (software & firmware) and developers on ideas, proof of concepts and technical solutions.
• Utilize data to make informed decisions and prioritize features and benefits and lead market research efforts to address consumer products needs/insights.
• Track and analyze the business, identify issues, opportunities, and corrective action plans.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of experience in product management in web, mobile, cloud and IoT platforms.
• Strong experience developing technology enabled, IoT devices with a General Manager mindset
• Ability to motivate and lead senior management and a cross-functional team
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.