Date Posted: 2021-02-12
Job ID: EB-1261616248
Category: Consumer Products
Are you someone who is entrepreneurial and likes working remotely in a supportive, and collaborative work environment? Our client, a high growth Cybersecurity company, is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager -Microsoft. We are seeking a top talent to create strong messaging, positioning and content strategies that set our client’s services for Microsoft apart from its core competition; and position them as a leading provider of MDR, Incident Response and additional security services. This person will be responsible to create full-funnel content strategies, develop content and manage content production with third party agencies, lead cross-functional launches of new products and solutions.
• Responsible for building and communicating messaging and value propositions for MDR services with Microsoft.
• collaborate across functions to build go-to-market plans that include customer insight generation; category SWOT; messaging/proposition development, go-to-market tactics, and analytics.
• Define and understand Microsoft buyer personas, Microsoft solutions and value propositions, and communicating that cross-functionally to support efforts.
• Lead the development of internal and external collateral and other resource creation including but not limited to presentations, product sheets, videos, training tools, website content, white papers, objection handling, and FAQs.
• Work closely with Partner Marketing, Alliances, Product Management and R&D, and Sales teams to influence and help shape the product roadmap to drive new feature and product adoption.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field and 5+ years’ experience positioning and marketing in B2B SaaS product marketing, IT service or cybersecurity
• Experience with Microsoft and/or marketing software services and IT products for a small or large technology company with a deep understanding of enablement across sales and partner channels, and knowledge of content marketing and demand generation.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in content management and strategy, channel program strategy, product marketing, sales, and/or business development.
• Expertise in multi-Channel Strategy and execution
• Understanding of applications, solutions, and partners/vendors
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.