Job ID: EB-6762132840
Category: Analytics, Data Science & Data Gov.
Location: Flower Mound, TX
We are seeking a tenured Technical Project Manager
with strong software experience for one of our fantastic clients! Amazing, fully remote opportunity! Great technology, fantastic culture, strong work / life balance! Come join a solid team and build cutting edge, new technology!
What you will be doing:
• Handling all Project resources and coordination from a technical standpoint.
• Defining project scope and objectives
• Managing project budget
• Controlling the entire project lifecycle.
• Tracking progress and milestones
• Leading team meetings with internal and external stakeholders
• Developing and documenting best practices.
• Ensuring client satisfaction by managing project health, communicating clearly, and making sure the work delivered matches internal and client standards of excellence.
• Building project timelines and project plans for new projects, working with the development team, the users, and any other relevant partners.
• Working in a fast-paced, digitally focused environment alongside developers, support staff, and leadership to manage multiple customers simultaneously.
• Contributing to the creation of project proposals and SOWs by providing assumptions, risks, mitigation plans, timelines, and project plans when required
• Serving as the primary point of contact for clients during the project lifecycle to manage project health/scope, facilitate feedback, discuss project status and deliver reporting, as needed.
What you bring to the table:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or other relevant area
• 5+ years of technically oriented project management experience
• Demonstrated ability to mitigate risk and lead successful clients.
• Experience and/or familiarity with software development (ideally C#)
• Experience working with local government agencies.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Experience managing co-located and cross-functional teams.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience using with Agile methodologies.
• Well versed in Software Development Life Cycle, DevOps, and Cloud Computing
Direct Hire role! Full remote! Immediate consideration! Strong compensation and benefits!
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com .