Job ID: EB-1010300602
Category: Sales and Marketing
Location: Chicago, IL
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage the day-to-day execution of brand’s social media strategy, including the scheduling, posting, and community management on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and other emerging social media platforms
- Respond to comments and customer service queries on social platforms in a timely manner, maintaining a knowledge base of FAQs and custom responses, and escalate according to protocol when appropriate
- Analyze key trends in consumer feedback, sentiment, and trending conversations. Present trends to appropriate departments and create ongoing reporting cadence and ad hoc reporting when necessary
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies/partners to identify and improve content across website, social, promotions and recipes with consumer needs in mind.
- Execute key loyalty initiatives and social media brand partnerships
- Build a specific content calendar, that is in sync with overall marketing calendar, to plan optimized content for each platform including conceptualizing, writing, and routing all posts for approvals
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Digital Marketing or other business related discipline
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in Marketing, Digital or Communications
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Familiarity and comfort with writing in a brand voice & tone for development of social editorial content and social engagement, as needed
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and web metrics
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and social media management tools (Hootsuite, Meltwater)
- Experience with publishing and analytics tools for all social media platforms
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making and negotiation skills
- High attention to detail and excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple assignments while meeting deadlines and quality standards
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- An authentic love of food, recipes, brand building, social trends, and/or CPG
- Willingness to travel, as needed
- Forward-Looking: Helps others to accept change, implements change, and looks ahead to anticipate change that benefits others.
- Expertise: For project that involve other, applies effective professional skill, analysis, problem solving, decision making, prioritizing, planning and reviewing.
- Communicative: Communicates with impact, adapting style for different situations and people, to ensure all are heard and valued and feel psychologically safe.
- Customer Focus: Pays attention to customer satisfaction levels and build good relationships, showing commercial and cost awareness.
BrainWorks is a prominent boutique executive search firm offering a 30-year track record of successfully sourcing and placing top talent. By harnessing proven strategies, collaborating with stakeholders and leveraging a diverse and talented candidate network, BrainWorks helps businesses find, attract, and ultimately hire talented professionals that create differentiated results. Our search services can be offered either on a retained or contingency basis depending on the level of commitment your unique search requires.
BrainWorks offers several distinct practice areas, each directed by a Partner with extensive experience, and knowledge of current trends and industry challenges in their specific discipline. BrainWorks practice areas include the following: Accounting & Finance; Accounting & Finance Interim; Analytics, Data Science & Data Governance; Commodities Technology & Trading; Consumer Products; CRM & Direct Marketing; Cybersecurity; Ecommerce & Digital Marketing; Human Resources; IT & Data Engineering; Market Research & Consumer Insights; Operations & Supply Chain; Private Equity & Portfolio Company Leadership; and Sales.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.