Date Posted: 2022-03-29
Job ID: EB-7631881504
Category: Consumer Products
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Our client, a leader in their industry and consistently ranked a Top Place to Work, has engaged our practice to place a talented Procurement professional. This exciting opportunity is based in Iowa offering an affordable cost of living with top schools with relocation available OR for the right candidate will consider remote work with some travel. The Sourcing Manager position requires experience in procurement and contract negotiation with a focus on Information Technology including Hardware, Software, Telecomm, SaaS, Networking and Cloud Services OR other corporate professional services such as consulting, marketing, facilities, and HR services. This role offers the opportunity to be a part of creating a highly strategic sourcing organization that is in the process of growing by acquisition. The ideal candidate will have strong influencing, communication and collaboration skills proven within a self-directed and flexible environment.
- 5+ years of procurement negotiation experience across IT or corporate services categories
- Extensive experience creating category strategy and negotiating highly complex technology agreements including hardware, software, telecom, SAAS, IAAS, networking and cloud services OR other corporate services such as Consulting, HR, Marketing, and facilities etc.
- Experience negotiating large enterprise agreements with Oracle and Microsoft is a plus
- Proven experience collaborating and partnering with senior executives and stakeholders both internally and externally
- Applies advanced sourcing methodologies to develop negotiating strategies that enable effective negotiations, vendor management and process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
BrainWorks is a prominent boutique executive search firm offering a 30-year track record of successfully sourcing and placing top talent. By harnessing proven strategies, collaborating with stakeholders and leveraging a diverse and talented candidate network, BrainWorks helps businesses find, attract, and ultimately hire talented professionals that create differentiated results. Our search services can be offered either on a retained or contingency basis depending on the level of commitment your unique search requires.
BrainWorks offers several distinct practice areas, each directed by a Partner with extensive experience, and knowledge of current trends and industry challenges in their specific discipline. Brainworks practice areas include the following: Accounting & Finance; Accounting & Finance Interim; Analytics, Data Science & Data Governance; Commodities Technology & Trading; Consumer Products; CRM & Direct Marketing; Cybersecurity; Ecommerce & Digital Marketing; Human Resources; IT & Data Engineering; Market Research & Consumer Insights; Operations & Supply Chain; Private Equity & Portfolio Company Leadership; and Sales.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.