Job ID: EB-1886672062
Category: Sales and Marketing
We’re looking for someone who can implement, support, and enhance Data Analytics solutions, including organizing and displaying data in a meaningful way. The Senior Data Analyst will work directly with business leaders to identify needs and coordinate priorities. Successful outcomes will result in accurate dashboards and reports that are directly impacting business decisions. The Senior Data Analyst will be an enabler for business users to create their own reports and dashboards by creating a well-organized data architecture. This role will have the opportunity to work across multiple applications and businesses to leverage experience to drive a collaborative vision towards dynamic and integrated solutions. This role will have the flexibility to support and enhance application solutions as needed, such as Salesforce, Rootstock, SharePoint, and BlueJay TMS.
- Build and maintain a proper data management strategy – 50%
- Maintain data models that support end users’ self-service reporting – 25%
- Create, support, and enhance business critical reports and dashboards – 15%
- Communicate and coordinate with operational teams and leadership on reporting needs and priorities – 5%
- Provide application solution support – 5%
- Ability to Travel 5%
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Minimum 4 years of data management experience.
- Minimum 4 years administering reports and dashboards
Skills (applied knowledge and technical skills directly related to this position):
- Expert with modern data management architectures (Data Lakes, Lake Houses, Data Warehousing, etc..)
- Proficient in MS SQL
- Skilled in data ETL preferably leveraging Trifacta
- Competent in Tableau, Power BI, and/or similar BI tools
- Proven ability to engage with business users and understand and translate their business requirements into effective metrics
- Uses combination of business knowledge and metrics to highlight key areas of focus to business team
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize multiple requests
- Exposure to development and/or administration of applications, preferably Salesforce.com
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Self-motivated and Self-directed
This role provides an opportunity to interact with all lines of business and is a key team member regarding the insights for which business decisions are influenced. In a small team, there is plenty of room for growth in a wide variety of applications and solutions.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.