Job ID: EB-1596954858 Category: Analytics, Data Science & Data Gov. Location: Remote,
Fully remote / Direct Hire position – Sr. Data Classification / Privacy Analyst
Our amazing Houston based client is searching for a Sr. Data Classification / Privacy Analyst as an addition to their dynamic team. This role will drive a collaborative approach to capture and enable understanding of and access to the data classification assets, taxonomy, and policies with an objective to drive transparency, literacy, and common language.
What you will be doing:
• Creating and maintaining the data classification policies and procedures within the Data Catalog and the data security/classification tool.
• Designing and maintaining the technical lineage and taxonomy/properties that support the data classification policies for the curated data.
• Partnering with technical and business teams to select software to support inventory and classification
• Supporting the day-to-day maintenance of the inventory and classification tools. Activities would include administration, upgrading and troubleshooting issues.
What you bring to the table:
• 5+ plus years of experience in the data management space supporting various data management capabilities. g., data governance, data quality, and master data management.
• 2 plus years of experience with technical metadata capabilities like inventory and classification activities leveraging tools such as BigID, OneTrust, Manta, or Informatica.
• 2 plus years of experience with SQL programming
• Experience with data discovery, data classification, and data privacy regulations such as CCPA, GDPR, etc.
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.