Sr Manager Direct Marketing & Analytics
Job ID: EB-1552715279
Category: CRM & Direct Marketing
Location: Chicago – Western Suburbs, IL
Our client, a rapidly growing, highly profitable, multi-channel marketer is seeking a Senior Manager, Direct Marketing & Analysis to drive customer file growth, develop and execute customer retention and prospect acquisition plans, planning and executing all circulation for catalog and direct mail programs including segmentation, test planning, analytics and performance reporting for the multi-channel marketer and its affiliated brands.
• Act as an internal champion for catalog direct mail marketing, recommend and build marketing cases for new campaigns, market segments, offers or books sizes and/or increased circulation.
• Develop annual circulation plan based on top management’s goals for the year, focusing on maximizing profitability for retention circulation and meeting new customer acquisition targets.
• Project and develop direct marketing budget based on annual circulation plan, itemizing cost, orders, sales and margin expectations per month; reforecast as needed.
• Manage and execute the direct mail circulation plan by keeping printer, list broker and service bureaus on task, providing them with consistent and clear communication on short-term and long-term deliverables.
• Create, oversee and analyze campaign testing to ensure results are statistically valid and present findings.
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting of information regarding catalog performance, test analysis, database integrity and marketing efforts.
• Create and present monthly business review reports and analysis. Analyze results of segmentation, promotional tests and provide marketing recommendations to improve business performance.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, marketing or an analytical major. Quantitative degree preferred. Advanced degree preferred.
• 5+ years of experience and strong knowledge of catalog circulation planning and production, marketing database management, list management and circulation.
• Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of analytical methodologies used for optimization and evaluation of multi-channel marketing campaigns (i.e., customer segmentation, predictive response models, marketing analysis, trend analysis, forecasting, etc.)
• Experience communicating results to various stakeholders within organization.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and Access is required.
• Experience with NetSuite, Magento, Tableau and reporting/data visualization tools is a plus.
• Understanding of Marketing P&L and analysis of financial metrics.
• Self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and further develop the circulation function.