Job ID: EB-1073359920 Category: Sales and Marketing Location: San Francisco, CA
BrainWorks is proud to partner with a high-growth SaaS organization on a critical net-new role leading Product Marketing for the organization post Series B.
BrainWorks is proud to partner with a high-growth SaaS organization on a critical net-new role leading Strategic Partnerships for the organization post Series B.
Our client is a fast-growing tech company that provides hotels with innovative solutions to drive efficiency and enhance the guest experience. With backing from some of the top investors and with thousands of customers worldwide, they serve the most iconic hotel brands.
About The Strategic Parternships Manager (NYC, San Francisco OR Dallas)
You are passionate about marketing, solving problems, and are excited to work in the tech & hospitality industry. You are extremely agile and adept at building and engaging channel and partnership strategies in SaaS. You are used to escalating key business strategies and ideas to leadership and identifying unique opportunities to grow business. You know what a good channel and partnerships program looks like, and want to help another organization build.
• Lead new and existing partnerships, actively contributing to building the best alliances and business partner relationships that contribute to Canary’s expansion
• Own the end-to-end strategy and execution of Canary’s Strategic Partnerships channel – this includes researching and mapping out potential partners, creating relationships in the industry, and executing partnerships that both benefit Canary and our partners
• Unlock new markets for Canary by partnering with various technology and regional partners
• Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering, and more to drive various business initiatives and growth
• Drive high-quality leads for the Sales team
• Drive the end-to-end agreement process with 3rd party companies, including but not limited to: partners who power our experiences at the ‘core technology’ level, regional partners, and partners who exist in our services ecosystem to expand our value proposition
• Work with stakeholders across the company on short and long-term strategic projects with the goal of strengthening Canary’s position in the marketplaceAnalyze and monitor competitive movements of competitors’ strategies and make appropriate decisions on market responses
• Work with the leadership team, including co-founders, on key strategic partnerships• Digital marketing experience including but not limited to Email, Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
• Proven agility, flexibility, and autonomy in managing projects end-to-end with strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with agreed-upon timelines and various scopes.
Competitive Salary with OTE 160-175 (total cash) plus equity
Health Care Plan
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Stock Option Plan
BrainWorks is a prominent boutique executive search firm offering a 30-year track record of successfully sourcing and placing top talent. By harnessing proven strategies, collaborating with stakeholders and leveraging a diverse and talented candidate network, BrainWorks helps businesses find, attract, and ultimately hire talented professionals that create differentiated results. Our search services can be offered either on a retained or contingency basis depending on the level of commitment your unique search requires.
BrainWorks offers several distinct practice areas, each directed by a Partner with extensive experience, and knowledge of current trends and industry challenges in their specific discipline. BrainWorks practice areas include the following: Accounting & Finance; Accounting & Finance Interim; Analytics, Data Science & Data Governance; Commodities Technology & Trading; Consumer Products; CRM & Direct Marketing; Cybersecurity; Ecommerce & Digital Marketing; Human Resources; IT & Data Engineering; Market Research & Consumer Insights; Operations & Supply Chain; Private Equity & Portfolio Company Leadership; and Sales.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.