Our client, an established and growing global logistics and supply chain solution provider, has engaged our firm to place several talented Supply Chain Business Development Directors. These newly created roles are due to growth and can be based anywhere in the US with a preference for client relationships in southern CA, KS, TN, OH, CO or TX. The focus will be on identifying and hunting new business with the goal of developing and closing Origin Cargo Management (OCM) and adjacent services in markets where there is strong competition and a limited company presence. To offset the longer sales cycle lead times, they offer an industry leading base salary as well as a lucrative bonus opportunity. If you are looking to join a strong customer focused growing organization with a supportive executive team that values career development and advancement, you will want to hear more about this opportunity!
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience with an international supply chain, logistics, transportation company
• Demonstrate well thought out communication skills conveyed at a level of detail that makes sense for your audience
• Proven experience acquiring and growing client base with relevant marketing and business development skills
• Ability to analyze and develop sales and business development metrics and achieve sales quotas
• Experience with Sales Force CRM or other CRM software preferred
• Ability to travel is required between 25% to 60%, depending on region
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com