Industry 1: Chemicals Industry 2: Building Materials Industry 3: Construction
Job ID: EB-1081698184 Category: Consumer Products Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Our client, a fast growing global company in the adhesives industry, is seeking a hands-on Technical Director to oversee development and innovation efforts. This is a great opportunity to work cross-functionally in order to bring new products from the research and development side to market!
• Develop and direct the design and development of new products and the improvement of existing products.
• Provide leadership and develop objectives for the R&D department. Direct R&D team with budget approvals, scheduling, and deadline management.
• Develop and evaluate manufacturing processes
• Improve manufacturing efficiency
• Assure product and process quality
• Maintain product and process data
• Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS; establish a quality policy and quality objectives that are compatible with the direction of the organization
• Ensure that the client’s requirements and applicable regulatory and statutory requirements are met
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5-10 years of relevant experience, including 3-5 years of progressive experience as an R&D manager
• Experience in the testing and development of moisture cure sealants is required
• Willingness to be a hands-on “player/coach”
• Comprehensive knowledge of industry and industry-related trends and forecasts.
• Strong analytical skills to synthesize complex or diverse information.
• Quality Management skills to explore ways to improve and promote quality
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com