Job ID: EB-1704159703
Location: Atlanta, GA
Based in Atlanta, GA we are a FinTech startup focused on non-prime consumer lending. With half a billion in bootstrap funding, bringing $10M+ in revenue last year we are a fast-moving, hard-working, and collaborative team that is rapidly growing with an upside potential quickly pushing towards a billion dollars.
We are searching for an Technical Project Manager to join our team!
This position serves as a liaison between and within the business stakeholder community and the technology organization to help plan, track, unblock, and document all work done on technical projects. The Technical Project Manager leads and delivers projects on time, and within budget while meeting the identified business and technical requirements set forth by business stakeholders.
• Identifies project capabilities and works with development team to assign level of effort
• Leads sprint planning meetings and daily project stand-ups
• Communicates project status with the project team and business stakeholders
• Develops user acceptance test (UAT) plans and manages UAT efforts with business users
• Develops master test plan throughout project implementation, and transitions test plans to operational QA and BA teams at project close-out
• Works with both technical and non-technical business stakeholders to clarify and capture requirements
• Manages multiple tasks and priorities as well as expectations
• Possess an understanding of technological trends and use this knowledge to bring solutions to project delivery
• Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
• Uses technical background/knowledge to anticipate dependencies, estimate risk, and coordinate responses to emergent issues and business stakeholder concerns
• Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related fields or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience managing full life cycle of complex IT projects, also 2-4 years of hands-on technical experience is strongly preferred.
• Must be technically conversant enough to understand the major components of the system and how they interact.
• Possesses knowledge of necessary Microsoft suite applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Word, Excel, Visio, and other enterprise applications such as Zoom
• Develop and implement procedures and systems to improve efficiencies in assigned areas
• Demonstrated interaction with business users and manage tasks by using cross-functional management skills
• Possess knowledge of both agile/waterfall project methodologies and application quality testing.
• Flexible to respond to changing Divisional and Corporate priorities
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Financial Technology; Cybersecurity: Consumer Products, CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Financial Technology Practice has deep expertise understanding how technology executives drive business performance. We have placed mid to senior level talent including CIOs, CTOs, and leaders in Development, Infrastructure, Data Management and E-Commerce.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com