Industry 1: Wholesale Industry 2: Food Production Industry 3:
Job ID: EB-3893959596 Category: Sales and Marketing Location: Madison, WI
Are you a culinary sales expert with a hunter mentality and experience selling perishable food products? Our client, a premium food distributor, is seeking a Territory Sales Manager for the Madison, WI Area. In this role, the primary duty is to drive sales activity and ensure customer success. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter to join a rapidly growing business with a company that is a leader in its space!
• Actively target, seek out, cultivate, and establish new business.
• Execute the sales process from product knowledge development to closing deals and follow-up, including prospecting, needs assessment, solution presentation.
• Manage pricing, credit terms, and sales contracts and ensure timely product delivery aligned with schedules.
• Promptly address customer inquiries and concerns and collaborate with Sales Assistants for enhanced customer service and issue resolution.
• Travel extensively throughout assigned territory to meet current and prospective customers.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Culinary certificate and/or degree preferred with 2+ years Territory Sales experience selling perishable food products.
• Experience as a Chef is a plus.
• Ability to build and cultivate business relationships.
• Strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, self-motivation, tenacity, and a passion for food.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com