Vice President IT
Job ID: EB-2119954882
Location: Arlington, VA
- Report directly into the CIO.
- Develop the vision & strategy including how to prioritize and “in-take” to allow for advanced efficiency and ultimate value.
- Select appropriate vendors, tools, technologies to meet the internal-customer’s needs while integrating and respecting the broader goals of corporate IT (cost, security, risk).
- Be the business to IT translator/liaison. Author and roll-out an internal IT Project Management framework outlining accountability, milestones, costs, etc.
- Develop metrics and deliver ROI results to Senior leadership.
We need a dynamic influencer who can matrix manage to secure needed resources and closely collaborate with Shared Service leadership (VP’s and C levels within HR, Legal, Product, IT, Marketing, Sales, etc.). Travel domestically 15-25%. The ideal candidate will offer cross industry experience including healthcare, 7+ years of leadership experience in highly consultative environments such as management consulting firms, or an internal IT PMO organization , etc.
Locals to Arlington, Va preferred, may relocate the right person if can move quickly. Sorry no remote nor consulting options. Grow with their team, this is a likely entry point into the company’s executive officer team in a role allowing for broad visibility and tremendous immediate impact.